Tuesday, February 09, 2010

looong weekend

Today will be the fifth day of my snow weekend (so far). Here is some of what I did:

Friday I straightened up my apartment and made a paper chain for Josh's birthday tree. I was going to (finally) take my Christmas tree down but decided it could stay up a little longer as a birthday tree.



It snowed all of Friday and Saturday. Saturday I made cran-orange scones for breakfast, and in the afternoon Josh and I went to the gym to run 6.5 miles. Then I made him meatloaf (his choice) and key lime pie for his birthday.

Sunday we dug our cars out of the snow. Then I took a nap. We went out for pizza for dinner and watched Zombieland. (Did you notice I didn't mention the Super Bowl?)

Since I didn't have work Monday I went to Richmond to visit my grandparents, which included a giant Indian lunch and a long nap. I don't have work today either, so who knows what this snow day will bring...

3 comments:

Katie and Andrew said...

Did you think of Sean of The Dead and London when you watched Zombieland?

andi said...

Actually, we watched Shaun of the Dead the day before! Zombieland didn't make me think of it once watching it, but I did make sure to ask if Zombieland would be funny/not an actual scary zombie movie before agreeing to watch it, like Shaun of the Dead.

AJ said...

It's time for a new posting. We'd like to hear about Valentine's Day and maybe see some pictures. :) AJ