Thursday, July 03, 2008

Look at me, actually posting.

Sorry I've become terrible at posting on this here blog. During the work weeks I can never think of anything to say but then I have exciting weekends and no time to post about them because I have to go to bed early to get ready for the work week. Vicious cycle.

For now let me tell you that I am back in Montana, for Amy's wedding. First I flew to Tacoma and stayed with my friends Katie and Andrew for a night. I got to visit the farm where Andrew works and Katie made homemade pizza and we took a walk in the nice neighborhood I used to walk in where you can see the water. It was great.

Yesterday the three of us made the drive here to Missoula, and boy is that a beautiful drive. Mountains and rivers and lakes and flat farmland and greens and yellows and browns and more greens. Very nice. Last night we had dinner with Amy and her soon-to-be husband Andy and we got to sit outside on the patio and drink delicious beer. Then we played shuffle board, which we used to play in Tacoma. Ah, the memories.

I guess I should clarify: Katie and Amy were my two best friends in college. The last time we were all together was two years ago for Katie's wedding. I told them last night that if someone else doesn't get married soon we'll have to make sure to plan somewhat regular trips so we can all hang out. Because I love those girls.

So there you have it. I'm on vacation, hanging out with great friends, in a great place. If I don't post more while I'm here I'll definitely have pictures and stories to post once I get back.

No comments: