Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Review

Friday: Worked all day at my internship, then dropped by to briefly visit Allison. Came home to hang out and ended up watching the Disney Channel's Camp Rock with Sunni, which was pretty much a new version of High School Musical. I'm glad I was available to let Sunni know how ridiculous the whole thing was.

Saturday: Helped Grandpa and Aunt Judy go pick up my new mattress and bring it home so I don't have a lumpy bed anymore. Went out for a Chinese food lunch, then spent a billion stressful hours shopping at art supply stores for my latest mosaic project. Came home to have Grandpa inspect what I'd bought, and promptly went with him to Home Depot to get wood that would last much longer than the stupid stuff I had picked up. I then tried to help Grandpa as he cut, sanded, and sealed the wood. Then I decided more of the stuff I'd bought earlier wouldn't work either, so returned it to the store. Spent the evening working on my resume.

Sunday: Up to start my mosaic, took a break for lunch, mosaiced (?) more, went to church, and came home for more mosaicing. Made lots of progress and finally getting to bed.

5 comments:

Allison said...

So happy to have you back in Richmond! Good to see you Friday and today!

Allison said...

Oh, and what is this whole mosaic thing?

andi said...

Two Christmases ago I made some mosaics: http://themanyshadesofgray.blogspot.com/2007/01/secret-art-project-finally-revealed_04.html
And now I'm finally making another one, as a wedding present. I'm sure I'll post pictures eventually.

Good to see you, too, Allison!

I'm Jennifer said...

can't wait to see the finished product!

Allison said...

those are seriously awesome!