Thursday, November 06, 2008

ubiquitous I tell you

This morning I walked into the office and what did I see? A pistachio nut shell! Right there on the floor about five feet from my desk. A single half shell. I took a picture with my camera phone, so excuse the fuzzy-ness.



I also received an email from Jennifer the other day (Hi Jennifer!) saying she had her own pistachio sighting in Scotland. I don't want to hog all the excitement people, so if you have a sighting feel free to report back and share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, the pistachio obsession might be my most favorite thing about you.

ALF said...

I was at WalMart twice recently and saw pistachios and thought of you. They weren't on the floor though, they were on the shelf, for sale but I thought of you anyway.