Sunday, July 19, 2009

last "normal" weekend in Richmond

In nine days I'm moving to Charlottesville, and while that's exciting and all I'm still a little sad and depressed about leaving Richmond. So I'm putting off packing until the last minute (next weekend), and spent this weekend enjoying Richmond.

Yesterday I went for a run, ate lunch with my family, and visited the VHS for their open house and to see old co-workers. Then I spent the evening at Allison and Sam's party, where I got to hang out with friends I haven't seen in a long time.

Today I ate at Millie's for the first time and went for a walk around Church Hill. Then I joined my family to see the play Driving Miss Daisy. Afterwards I browsed around Barnes and Noble, then saw Harry Potter.

It was a pretty good last normal weekend I would say.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to Harry Potter on Saturday night? Let me know if you need any help/company packing. I always do better if someone is there to "supervise" aka make sure I don't procrastinate.

Katie and Andrew said...

on another note, we think you should come visit us in boulder. all you need is enough $ for a plane ticket, then we'll take care of the rest!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your impending move! Me and Erin will be in Raleigh on the 31st-2nd. you guys should come down.

R.