Wednesday, July 08, 2009

three tidbits

1. Today I ate lunch at a burrito place in Charlottesville and as I headed for a table a girl stopped me and gave me a funny look and said "hey!" She's a girl from Santa Fe and we played in the Youth Symphony together and went to the same high school. Small world.

2. My dear friends Katie and Andrew have started a blog! I am very excited about this. I know that Katie keeps in touch with my life through this here blog, and now I get to keep in touch with her life back. Also, she and Andrew live very different lives than I do, what with all the growing of their own food and stuff, so maybe you guys will like to read it, too. I've added a link over on the side, so check it out.

3. Where are all the pistachio shells, huh? I mean, I haven't seen any in ages.

No comments: