Wednesday, December 01, 2010

time flies

Sheesh, it's been three weeks since I posted here. Time flies when you're, uh, plugging right along.

I have two papers due next week, and then I'm more-or-less done with my first semester of school. It's gone pretty well. I'm hoping my little Corolla will last until at least the summer of 2012, but all this driving to Fairfax might shorten my desired time frame.

I spent last weekend in Richmond with family for Thanksgiving. My mom flew out, so it was nice to hang out with her. It was also nice of her to go to the outlet mall in Williamsburg with me on Black Friday (afternoon).

Some day I want to go to New York for Thanksgiving and see all the parade floats in real life.

I can't believe it's already December. It's cold outside. And dark. I don't think I will put up my little Christmas tree this year, since I'll spend the holiday in Santa Fe, but I'm going to hang up the chili lights Josh's grandma gave me last year.

I'm contemplating trying to fit some mosaicing in between the end of school and Christmas, but I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet and time is flying, so that might be wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you blogged - don't forget that the Christmas Tree can soon after be transformed into a Birthday Tree...