Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Headed to the Big Apple!

Remember when my brother Ryan won a free trip? Well, fancy beach resorts were already full during my spring break. Then we thought about Tokyo, but that was when his hotel tried to take his free trip away from him. We were mad. But Ryan made a deal with them, and our new (and booked and flights-paid-for) plan is to go to New York City! And according to my guidebook, the hotel where we're staying is listed as the number two best hotel in New York. Upper East Side by Central Park. I'm just sayin'.

Ryan is the best brother in the whole world. He could give two flips about visiting New York, but he's taking me there because he knows I love it. He'll have fun, too, though. I hear there is a museum where you can walk on ships. That sounds awesome. And my friend Celia lives there, now with her dad and sister (Ryan went to school with her sister), so we'll get to see them and have good times. You may recall what happened last time I visited Celia in New York...

And now, in preparation for mingling with the rich and famous at our fancy hotel, I think I'll need to run my purple Converse through the wash.

No comments: