Monday, February 11, 2008

it's the little things

This weekend I got some work done! I wrote five pages which finished a rough draft of my section on the California Trail, so that was not a lot but still exciting.

Then to reward myself I went for a drive in the country! I saw cute little towns and a sign for a strawberry patch and a sign for goat milk soap for sale and a sign for pancakes! I also saw real live buffalo! And it was a beautiful day, topped off with sharing a cinnamon roll the size of my head.

Today I got a new tooth. When you're a kid and you lose a tooth you put it under your pillow and wake up with money! But if you're me, and one of your baby teeth never falls out or gets replaced with an adult tooth, not only don't you get money under your pillow but you take many months and many dollars and many dentist appointments to finally get a tooth. Now that process is finally over!

1 comment:

I'm Jennifer said...

congrats on your new tooth, I can't wait to see it! are you happy with it?