Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend with Ryan

Thursday: picked Ryan up from the airport after work, ate dinner at our grandparents' house, and worked on fixing up his resume.

Friday: Went to breakfast at Jay and Janelle's house, then went directly to lunch with Grandpa. Took Ryan to a few hotels downtown to drop off his resume (he's thinking of moving here!!!) Hung out during the evening at Aunt Caryn's house.

Saturday: Woke up and went for a walk to Carytown, then went to Aunt Caryn's house for lunch with the whole family. Hung out for a while, then went back over to grandparents' house for wine and a game of Rook. Met the cousins at my apartment and walked to dinner in Carytown, then went downtown to Capital Ale House; got home late.

Sunday: Slept in until we went to meet the family for lunch. Four of us cousins took a nap on the couch together. Ryan, Sunni and I went to the Folk Festival for a tiny bit, then to coffee at Captain Buzzy's before going back to grandparents' to eat again. Headed over to Aunt Caryn's house and hung out with cousins more.

Monday: Up and over to grandparents' for breakfast, then took Ryan to his quasi-interview at a well-known hotel. Afterwards we had an hour to kill before he needed to be at the airport so we went to the Capitol Building and wandered around. Finally took him to the airport, then I returned to the grandparents' to finish my laundry, take a nap, and laze about nursing my oncoming cold. Now headed back to my own apartment, where I hope to sleep very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the cold Andi, I think my brother gave it to us somehow. It was fun hangin' with you and your brother. I hope he gets his job so he can move out here. It would be good for Jay to have someone decent to hang out with. Peace. Janelle

andi said...

He may have, but Caryn had a sinus infection and Grandpa had a cold, too. So I think it was just goin' around...