Tuesday, March 24, 2009

misc.

I have received two more pieces of chocolate.

I cleaned my apartment over the weekend, which was nice. Not the cleaning, but getting it done. I even mopped!

I also walked to Carytown twice over the weekend (once for a haircut, and once for reading at a coffee shop), and that was nice. Now that I'm working in C-ville I like to have time to hang out in Richmond and remember that I still live here. For now.

Speaking of working in C-ville, the commuting hasn't been too bad, except for the much more frequent trips to the gas station.

A few weeks ago Josh saw a DVD for sale called 1776. He wasn't sure, but he thought I might be interested. Haha. Then I told him about how I love that musical and we have the VHS back at home in Santa Fe and I have the soundtrack on CD and I took it to my history class in the 8th grade and made my class watch it and I took it to my AP history class in the 11th grade and made my class watch it and I wrote two papers about it in college and I saw it performed live a couple years ago with a professor of mine. So yeah, I was definitely interested in having my own DVD! We watched it last night, and this copy has more material than my old VHS copy, which means I saw things I'd never seen before! It was exciting.

Today I wore new running shoes for my after-work run. This is only my second pair of running shoes since I started running in 2006, and it was overdue. Now I won't get blisters every time I run!

1 comment:

ALF said...

New running shoes are the best, aren't they? You're supposed to get a new pair every 6 months!