Tuesday, March 31, 2009

bad news bears

Don't worry, I heard the news. Stay away from pistachios. However, I mostly eat the pistachios at my grandparents' house (or the ones they give me), and those are grown and processed in Georgia. They are also much more delicious than any pistachios I've had from normal stores ever since I started eating the kind Grandma orders from Georgia. So, uh, I'm gonna keep eating them. But if you don't know that yours came from Georgia and you think maybe they came from California, you probably should hold off. For now. I wonder if this will lead to more or less pistachio sightings???

(In case you haven't heard about the recent don't-eat-pistachios-because-they-may-have-salmonella story, here's the link a friend sent me, since I'm too lazy to look up my own link.)

1 comment:

ALF said...

I totally read about pistachios and thought of you first!