Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hodgepodge

Last week I got to meet the man whose papers I worked on for two summers at my archives internship. He was nice and I was pretty excited about it.

I also saw a woman speak who ended up winning the Pulitzer Prize for history yesterday.

I'm working on a Mozart piano duet with my cousin Sunni. She's eleven. We might perform it in a real live recital. It will be impressive.

Last night Grandpa and I went to see the Canterbury Choir perform. The choir includes boys and men, plus an organ. It was amazing. And when those little boys with their stiff white collars and purple robes move to rub their nose or scratch their ear, it's pretty darned cute.

You know what's annoying? Apartment hunting.

On Easter my aunt told some of us "big kid" cousins to go hide eggs, but we all said we wanted to hunt for them instead. So the other aunt hid them for all of us. We're definitely not little anymore, but we had fun.

No comments: