Tuesday, December 01, 2009

holiday spirit

Don't worry, I'm not dead.

But I am getting into the Christmas spirit. I spent Thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend with my grandparents (and aunts, cousins, etc.) in Richmond. While there I helped switch out all the dishes to their Christmas dishes, and I helped decorate the house for Christmas (minus putting up a tree, someone will do that later). Then Josh and I visited the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to see all the Christmas lights. I also went out and bought a three-foot artificial tree and a box of ornaments to put in my apartment. I come from a family who always has a fresh tree that gets covered in tons of ornaments collected through the years, so my new tree isn't really ideal. But it's cute, and a girl has to start somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know what to have Santa send you for Christmas - some ornaments! Enjoy the season.

Cynthia