Friday, June 11, 2010

Mason & Josh

Last night I picked Josh up after work and we hurried over to Richmond to hear Mason Jennings and Josh Ritter play a concert at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. As you probably know, Josh Ritter is my favorite, and this was the fourth time I've seen him. I also enjoy Mason Jennings, and I saw him play once in college.



Josh Ritter. Oh how I love him.

Josh (not Ritter) came with me to the same show last year, and while he's an excellent sport he's decided Josh Ritter isn't really his thing. He agreed to come again this year, for my sake, and while he still wasn't thrilled with the music, I will go ahead and declare that we both had a good time. The weather was beautiful, the crowd was friendly, and the music made me smile.


Josh may not like the music, but he sure looked the part...

No comments: