Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In the spirit of "Four Things"

Four nicknames I've been called (besides Andi):
1. AB
2. PP (for Propriety Police)
3. Undie(s)
4. Andilicious

Four concerts I've seen and loved:
1. Barenaked Ladies in Albuquerque, NM, with my dad. Twice.
2. Clumsy Lovers on a baseball field in Enumclaw, WA.
3. Macy Gray at Bumbershoot in Seattle, WA.
4. Chuck Prophet at the Tractor Tavern in Seattle, WA.

Four things I've wanted to be when I grow up:
1. OBGYN
2. Arts Administrator
3. Cellist in a Broadway pit orchestra
4. Archivist

Four topics I wrote papers on in college:
1. The Little Orphan Annie comic strip from the 1930s.
2. The walls of Jericho and if Joshua really made them fall.
3. "The Significance of Food and Provisions in Early Western Travel."
4. 1776 The Musical.

Four pets I have lived with:
1. Bear, my guinea pig
2. Danny, my grandparent's pug
3. Pete and Big Pete, my college roommate's frogs
4. Jackson, my brother's yellow lab

Four movies I've never seen:
1. The Godfather
2. Monty Python
3. Braveheart
4. Casablanca

Four famous people I have seen:
1. Bill Clinton, giving a campaign speech in Albuquerque, NM.
2. Ali McGraw, seeing movies at the theater where I worked in Santa Fe during high school.
3. Gene Hackman, eating at a restaurant in Santa Fe.
4. Randy Travis, going to a movie at the mall in Santa Fe, and then singing around a luminaria on Canyon Road on Christmas Eve.

Four camps I have been to:
1. Elliott Barker Girl Scout Camp in New Mexico
2. Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan
3. Texas Tech Band and Orchestra Camp in Lubbock, TX
4. Northwest Reach Camp in Washington state, as a counselor

Four things I love:
1. Reading at a coffee shop with a latte and scone.
2. Standing outside a cathedral or church and hearing the organ inside.
3. The way the wind bats at my eyelashes when riding a speed boat.
4. Talking to my brother Ryan in our special dialect.

2 comments:

andi said...

Whoah, Chuck Prophet is in the DC area NEXT FRIDAY! I may have to go...

Justin said...

You can eat Chinese food!