Monday, February 20, 2006

Some Updates

First I will update you on the chocolate milk situation. I have gotten through most of the gross packets in the variety pack, so that is good. I think there is only one chocolate malt left. My parents did send some more in a nice little Valentine package. However, even though my dad went to Sam's Club and bought a whole box of 20 packets my mom forgot to actually include those and only sent the NINE packets that she found lying around the house from my last visit. I will forgive her though.

Next I will tell you about my grad school status. So far all the news has been good, but I still have a couple programs to hear from. I'm pretty sure I will end up in North Carolina. I will get a Library degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a Public History degree from NCSU. I'm going down there this weekend to meet with a professor about the program, and to simply check out the schools since I've never been there before.

And finally, I must tell you that my guinea pig at home has died. I can't tell you exactly when he died. Apparently my family let him sit dead in his cage for a while before they decided to investigate the foul odor emanating from his cold and stiff little body. Poor Bear.

No comments: