Sunday, February 26, 2006

Southside Fun

Saturday after I got back from Raleigh Justin took me out for exciting times South of the James. First we had barbecue and beer at this random but good place off of Genito (I think?) and then we went bowling. I always like bowling. I think I am also slightly good at it for a girl. I hate to qualify it this way, but whenever I'm in mixed groups I always beat the other girls but maybe not all of the boys. This time I did beat the boy though. All four games. And once he even got four strikes in a row, which I was totally impressed by, but which was apparently not good enough to beat my amazing score.

Also, we played Ms. Packman. I love her. It brought back all of my Nintendo memories. Justin said I beat him at this, too, but he had never played it before so I will not boast.

No comments: