Sunday, April 08, 2007

Weekend Review

Friday: Read and wrote a paper. Around 6pm after working in bed all day I decided I had to get out of the apartment, so I went for a short run around the lake. I came back extremely allergy-faced. Made dinner and did some more work.

Saturday: Finished up the paper, then went out to buy allergy medicine and a birthday card for a friend. Couldn't stay at Borders to study because there weren't any more tables, so brought my free latte home to try and research here. Later my friend Elizabeth came over and we drove to Richmond. Visited with my grandparents a little and ate dinner. Went over to aunt's house to see her and cousins. Took Elizabeth downtown to Capital Ale House.

Sunday: Went to mass with grandparents and Elizabeth. Even though it was Catholic mass and I never know what to do or say, it was still nice to be with all three of them at church. Gave Elizabeth an hour-long driving tour of Richmond. Went back to the house and all the family came over for a big Easter dinner, complete with the annual lamb cake. Hunted for Easter eggs. (That's right, I refused to be a "big kid" and hide the eggs because I wanted to look for them, too.) Visited with everyone some more, and finished up my laundry, then hit the road again. Got back to Raleigh, ate some squash for dinner, and watched America's Next Top Model. I've decided to take an Easter break from homework, so I'm going to go to bed now and try to get to work earlier in the morning.

Also, I'm going blind. My sight is getting worse. Maybe these allergies are making it really bad right now, or being tired, or driving a lot, or reading too much, but whatever it is it's no fun. Fuzzy eyes make tired eyes that want to close and sleep instead of doing homework.

No comments: