Sunday, November 25, 2007

things I've done the last few days, in no particular order:

read about white southern women during the Civil War

made my mom's rolls

went to the bus station on Boulevard in Richmond at midnight

pet Danny

graded papers

ate a lot of food

played with an iPhone

hung out with the Mayor of Taylortopia

finally started writing my paper

learned to C-walk like the gangster kids of NYC

watched guys chase a dog with flashlights

tried on sunglasses with Sunni

met and hung out with a distant cousin I never knew I had

procrastinated on paper writing

played Wii

watched two guys and a ten-year-old girl chug hot pho

took a couple naps

went on a group Thanksgiving Day walk

ate at Nacho Mama's for Mexican Saturday

listened to Bishop Allen for a billion hours

drank a lot of hot tea with milk

No comments: