Sunday, November 11, 2007

weekend review

Friday: Slept in, read a little, took a nap, read some more, and went to an archives meeting at school. Stopped by the video store to rent a free movie from Ryan, but instead stayed for lots of hours chatting and ended up going out with him and his friends after work. After hanging out at the hipster dive bar with the bad dj I played and watched a little Guitar Hero, then finally got home really late (or really early, depending on how you look at it). I also met my key chain twin. We both have this key chain:

Saturday: Thought I slept in, but turns out I didn't at all. Read, emailed, read a little more, watched Everything is Illuminated, discovered I was in a time warp, took a nap, read more, watched True Romance, and read more.

Sunday: Slept a little later than I meant to, almost made it to morning church but didn't, somehow found myself in Garner desperately looking for gas, went to my favorite coffee shop downtown to work on my thesis/environmental history paper, ate a shawarma sandwich for dinner, went to church, stopped by the grocery store, and now home to do a little more work.

No comments: