Thursday, August 26, 2010

on the brink

I'm sad summer is ending. Soon it will turn cool, and the days are already getting shorter. Plus, my free time is about to fly out the window. Monday I start school again. Admittedly I'm only taking 4 credits this semester, but I will have to commute to Fairfax once or twice a week for evening classes, will have to work a little longer each day at work to make up for that time, and will have HOMEWORK. I will also need to exercise and spend time with Josh. So my schedule is about to get pretty tight in a few days. But I'm looking forward to it. Getting a PhD will take a long time and will be challenging, but I like school, I like history classes, and I know that this degree will benefit me in the long run. Maybe even the short run, too.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Looking for school and camping updates....