Wednesday, January 09, 2008

sloshin' through a constant noise

Aaarrgghhhhh! My leak is back. The one that makes the carpet in my bedroom wet. I just got back to Raleigh and stopped by my apartment to unload my car and run off to class, but while throwing suitcases and boxes and grocery bags all over the place I noticed the wet carpet (the odd smell clued me in). I told the office and then left for class, and when I got back the carpet guy was still in the parking lot so we chatted. There is a large and LOUD fan in my room that I'm supposed to keep running until Friday, when they suspect the carpet will be dry enough to put in new padding. This time the water spread far enough that the guy turned my bed sideways and put a bookshelf in my bathroom. They also dripped pink carpet liquid through the apartment to the front door.

Welcome back to me.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

man oh man...sounds like loads of [smelly] "fun". ;b good luck getting it all squared away!