Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sunni

For a long time there were four of us cousins on my mom's side of the family. I was the oldest, then came Leslie, Jay, and finally my brother Ryan. Even though Ryan and I lived in New Mexico and Leslie and Jay lived in Texas, we were all pretty close.

Then along came the youngest cousin, Sunni. It's been no secret around here that Sunni has a keen ability to drive me nuts. She called me her "Serious Cousin," because I had a stern face while doing crossword puzzles and never laughed. She would try to kiss me goodbye and, just as I do with anyone who kisses me goodbye and isn't a cute boy, I would squish up my nose and exclaim "gross!"

But lately we've been friends. We chill. We tell secrets about boys. We go shopping. We dance. We have "mucho awesome-o fun," as she has just informed me.

And to prove it, I've got pictures.

Here we worked on our gangsta looks.


Then we danced to Mary Poppins.


And we were all-around cute on Christmas!


*photos by Leslie, who, if she would only come out from behind the camera every once in a while, might also be in fun photos with us!

1 comment:

ALF said...

so cute - looks like you were having a great time!