Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Weekend Review, comin' back atcha.

Friday: Worked at my internship. Normally I wouldn't work on Fridays but I'm already making up for the days I'll miss when I go back to Montana for Amy's wedding. After work I came home for Sunni's 11th birthday party. My favorite part was dancing the "Macarena" with all the kids- they were much better than I. After the party I hung out with the "big kids" (i.e. older cousins and their spouses/significant others) for a while, then watched Charlie Wilson's War with Aunt Judy.

Saturday: Slept in a little and went for a run. Ran a birthday present errand before going out for my cousin Jay's birthday lunch at the Richbrau Brewing Co. Came home and took a three hour nap, waking up just in time to watch the Belmont race with the grandparents. Went by the mall and picked up some pants I can wear to work, then came home to waste time on the internet and practice the ukulele.

Sunday: Set my alarm for 10 but woke up at 7:30. Read a little, and eventually went for a run. In the 90+ weather I need to run earlier. Enjoyed a delicious dinner with the grandparents and Uncle Richard. Went to church, helped go on a Rook cards hunt in Carytown, got milkshakes at Bev's, and came home to play Hearts (the game store was closed so we couldn't find Rook) with the grandparents and Uncle Richard. Now I'll be going to bed very soon.

No comments: