Monday, September 01, 2008

godbaby

Guess who is a proud Godmother?! That would be me.



On August 15 my cousin Jay and his wife Janelle had a baby, Jay Robert IV, aka Bobby. Since I was in Santa Fe for two weeks I didn't get to meet him until Saturday. He. is. so. cute.

As a godmother I've decided I have the right to buy the awesome gifts, like puzzle maps of the United States and fun flash cards about presidents. I will make this kid a history lover. Or at least an appreciator. Or maybe he will be a science kid and want a microscope or chemistry set. And if all of that fails the kid better at least enjoy miniature golf, because we will do that, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well good. That's why we made you godmother. All that cool stuff should really make him special! I can't wait until he is old enough to know you. Janelle

ALF said...

I totally read that you were a Grandmother. And I was confused.