Wednesday, September 03, 2008

She works hard for the money.

Yesterday I started my "real" job at the same place I've been working all summer as an intern. They made the intern table and computer into my table and computer, plus another desk. However, in an effort to make things cozier for myself and feel more like I have a "real" job and less like I'm still an intern, I might decide to move some of the tables around. We'll see. You know what's exciting about a "real" job? A full hour for lunch, that's what.

In other news, I move into my new apartment this weekend. That should be exciting.

2 comments:

ALF said...

lunch is definitely the best time of the day.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your "real" job. Hope it comes with a "real" pay check. I agree - lunch is the best time of the day, followed by 5 pm.
- Cynthia -