Monday, October 12, 2009

pea-brained

Yesterday I discovered the game "Big Brain Academy" for Nintendo DS. And by "discovered," I mean I played with a DS for the first time and the game happened to be "Big Brain Academy." If you're not familiar with it, it's a video game in which you answer lots of questions in five categories: Think, Memorize, Analyze, Compute, and Identify. I'm not big on video games (unless it's the original Mario Brothers or Tetris), but a game with puzzles and questions that measure the size of one's brain is right up my alley.

Or it would be right up my alley if I were any good at it. Instead, this game has turned into a giant ego-crusher (probably a good thing) because I have consistently been given C-ranged grades! Ak! I may not be in school anymore (for now...?), but Cs are definitely still not okay with me. I'm just not fast enough. I could probably answer all the questions if only I had more time! But alas, even practicing for two hours straight until my arm went numb from holding the game player wasn't enough to raise my score significantly.

Stupid game.

1 comment:

ALF said...

Tetris might be the best video game ever.