Saturday, November 11, 2006

A List of Things

Today I ran all the way around the lake without stopping. That was only the third time it has ever happened, because I usually end up getting a cramp and have to stop and walk. The path was covered in leaves, and it was a beautiful day.

I can sit in a coffee shop doing homework for over five hours and still have a sip of my latte left when I leave. This happened today.

I need to go to a fun concert soon. If I hear good music on the radio or on a cd, it sometimes makes me ache on the inside because I want to experience it live.

Driving home tonight I heard "And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda" on the radio, in honor of Veteran's Day, and it made me cry.

When I am sad I immediately want to call my mom.

Today I learned that a burrito is not, in fact, a sandwich. But I never thought it was.

I am reading a book for class titled Managing Historical Records Programs, and it makes me excited to be a public historian.

No comments: