Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some Numbers

I have been to thirty states. I do not count states where I was only in an airport. That's cheating.

I have been to fifteen countries on two continents. I also think it would be interesting to visit Mongolia, in case you were wondering.

I have had seven jobs, not counting my current TA position, which doesn't seem like a job.

I have lived in three capital cities, and a total of four states.

I have lived with three dogs. But not all at once.

I have been roommates with four girls. Again, not all at once.

I have kissed five boys all at once. No, just kidding.

I have broken a total of zero bones, and been in a total of zero car accidents. So far.

I have five first cousins, and I was the first grandchild on both sides.

I met four of my great grandparents. I just realized it's strange that a "great aunt" and a "great grandmother" are in two different generations. Hmmm...

I was a camper at six different summer camps, and went to some of them more than once.

I can only remember six phone numbers off the top of my head. Well, seven, but one of those isn't in use anymore since my mom left that job.

Besides living with my parents, I have lived in three other homes with families (ok, one family, one couple, and one widow).

I have voted twice.

Friends have thrown surprise birthday parties for me twice. I was surprised both times.

No comments: