Monday, February 12, 2007

fin de semana

Viernes: See my last post.

Sabado: Got up and headed out to work on my paper. I tried two coffee shops in the same shopping center, but they were crazy full with Saturday morning suburbanites. I stopped by Michael's while I was there to look at frames, but didn't buy anything. Then I decided to drive to Chapel Hill and go to a coffee shop there to write the paper, but that turned out to be full, too. So I found a new one in Chapel Hill and hung out there for about four hours. When I got back I went for a run, took a shower, ate, and read for two hours. Saturday night I went out with the girls to see The Breakfast Club ("the most well respected, well traveled and longest established 80's music tribute band in the USA" according to their myspace page) downtown. I didn't really know what we were going to, but it turned out to be a jam-packed concert (apparently they're really popular around here) and was lots of fun to sing and dance around to. It also made me wish I could get up and play Guitar Hero on stage.

Domingo: Went to church, then came home to eat lunch and read all day. Reading (and staying out late the night before) made me tired, so I had to take a nap. But then I read more.

No comments: