Monday, September 24, 2007

I expected this, but it's still annoying.

I haven't mentioned it lately, so you might not realize that I still don't have my car back after my accident a month ago. Every day the new expected date of completion changes. The original estimate was for September 12. Then they called and said it might be ready late on Friday the 14th, or on Monday the 17th. That Monday afternoon I called and they said maybe Thursday the 20th. Friday the 21st I called and they said today, the 24th. Today I called and now they say it should be ready tomorrow. I won't believe it until I see it.

2 comments:

ALF said...

I hope you get your car back today!

andi said...

Thanks. But it's not happening today. Yesterday it was the wrong bumper (?!), today it was something about the headlight. Tomorrow I think I'll go over there and try to look intimidating. Or something.