Saturday, September 22, 2007

update on The Extra

I talked to my dad this morning about his experience with Kevin Costner. Get this- my dad stayed there while they filmed until almost four in the morning! Crazy Dad. But, he's totally going to be in the movie, if you know to look for him. I don't actually know the name of the movie, but next year before the election look out for a Kevin Costner movie about a presidential election that is so close it all depends on one voter, in Texico, New Mexico. And in some scene you will see Costner and his movie daughter or granddaughter or something, and in the background my dad will walk by! That's right- they pulled him from the crowd and had him walk by as they shot a scene seven times. He'll be the guy with a white beard and wearing a leather jacket.

No comments: