Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Review

Friday: Went to get my car, then to get my emissions inspection. Instead of the inspection I had to make an appointment, so I went home for an hour, then back out for the inspection, only right when I got there I got the call that my horn was in, so I went and had that fixed, and then went back and finally got the stupid inspection. Went back home and cleaned my apartment and took a shower, then drove to Richmond. Chatted with my grandparents, and visited with our new German neighbors. Read homework.

Saturday: Read in bed, then went for a run. Went with the grandparents to lunch, then home to read more. Almost took a long nap, but drank coffee and read more instead. Went to the Italian Festival in Church Hill with Sam and pet a pig, then went to Captain Buzzy's to chat. Went to aunt's house for some food and more chatting into the night.

Sunday: Read in bed. Had lots of family over for lunch. Did stretches with Sunni, then read more. Took Grandpa with me to church, where he apparently made note of all the dudes with tattoos wearing shorts. Back home to read, a short break for dinner, more reading, a short break to post on my blog, and now ready for more reading.

No comments: