Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hey guess what

My semester is over! It took a while, I tell you what. Today was the last day of finals and guess who, as a graduate student in a field in which tests are not usually given in upper level courses, had a test. Ding ding ding, that would be me. So after a weekend of not studying I hopped to on Monday (except for that Christmas party Monday night...) and then got up this morning at 5:15 to get to school a little early (little early?) to cram before the eight o'clock test. Afterwards the professor asked me, "Now was that so bad?" and I replied, "I don't know yet, it depends on how you grade it." Anyway, that's a third semester of grad school under my belt and only one left to go.

Now I'm working on my holiday spirit and making sure that my no school time is a non-stop good time.

No comments: