Sunday, December 09, 2007

weekend review

Friday: Slept in, worked on my paper, went to school to help lead a review session, ran a couple errands, home to work on the paper more, chatted with my friend Amy and learned SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!, went out with the video store gang.

Saturday: Didn't sleep in enough, drove to Richmond, had tea and chatted with my grandparents, went to my aunt's house to hang out and eat dinner, home to bed early.

Sunday: Worked on my paper, ate steak, took a three hour nap, finished and submitted the paper, played Rook and won the game by shooting the moon for the first time ever, went back to aunt's house to decorate for Christmas, now to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What??? Our Amy???

andi said...

Yes, our Amy is engaged!

Anonymous said...

I think it would be VERY IMPORTANT to mention your great partner whilst you were shooting the moon and winning the Rook game.

andi said...

True, Aunt Judy was an excellent partner and helped facilitate our spectacular win.