Friday, March 28, 2008

Misc.

I've been making a ton of smoothies. This morning I made one with a banana, strawberries, pina colada yogurt, and orange juice. So good.

I have a new neighbor (or multiple neighbors?) who shows up around 11 every night and is obnoxiously loud while out in the breezeway. I wonder to myself, is she obnoxiously loud on purpose, or does she not realize we can all hear everything she says? Says and yells.

Yesterday I went for a walk from school over to Pullen Park. They have a carousel and little train and water with paddle boats in the summer and it was a beautiful day, so I'm glad I made that walking decision and checked it all out.

I'm coming down to the wire on this whole thesis thing. Ugh.

4 comments:

ALF said...

My thesis is also not yet complete. I think I've turned in 12 drafts...

andi said...

Well you're way ahead of me...I have yet to complete the first draft!

ALF said...

Are you graduating in May???

andi said...

Um...that's a little debatable. It's the plan, but the kind where I defend at the beginning of May and don't actually get the diploma until August.