Sunday, May 27, 2007

Are you sure we're related?

This afternoon Ryan was supposed to hang out with me, but first he had to run to Espanola to buy shot gun shells for his upcoming shoot in California next weekend. So I rode along, but my eyeballs were very tired so I mostly just slept. Then when I finally woke up I discovered that Ryan had driven me off to the middle of nowhere, where he proceeded to scare the you-know-what out of me.

You see, while my idea of a good time on a Sunday afternoon might be to go downtown and get coffee and visit art galleries, Ryan's idea of a good time is to drive his truck through lakes of mud.

He also enjoys terrorizing me, his big sister, by driving up steep and rocky hills. Ryan had a great time and was very proud of his muddy truck, and I will go ahead and admit there were good views from the top.

But seriously, look at how steep and scary this hill is- you can't even see where it's going!

The whole time I pretty much looked like this:

No comments: