Monday, May 07, 2007

the weekend is over

Friday: Worked on my paper and went for a run. I don't really remember anything else that happened.

Saturday: Worked on the paper some more. Went to the Handmade Market, then to a coffee shop for more work on the paper. Talked to my dad for a long time on the phone while watching coverage of the delayed Nascar race in Richmond on tv with him, remembering our own experience at the same race last year. That's right, I've been to Nascar races.

Sunday: Went for a run, then to church. Back home to work on the paper more. All this paper work and I only have nine pages. It'll get finished tomorrow though, it has to. Also went to Douglas and Meg's house for a cookout, even though it got too cold and we ate in. We still had good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you finish your paper? rhm