Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Review

Friday: Went for a run, stayed home all day doing a whole lotta nothing while the rest of my family went to work, then went to Tomasita's for dinner with my parents (I had Christmas enchiladas), and back home to watch the second Pirates of the Caribbean.

Saturday: Went shopping with my parents at the mall in Albuquerque, saw the third Shrek movie, and went out to dinner.

Sunday: Got up early and went with Ryan to his clay pigeon shoot in Espanola. I went with him to a shoot in North Carolina, but this was my first shoot in New Mexico. My Uncle Tommy was there, too. I was the score keeper. I spent the whole time marking Xs and Os and saying things like "dead pair" or "lost pair" and "final pair coming."
Ryan won a belt buckle for being number one in the junior class.



I also took a few other photos, like this


and this, but mostly because I was excited about how different and beautiful New Mexico is.
After the shoot we went home and I took a nap, then I helped my mom make pizza for dinner, which she and dad and I ate while watching Night at the Museum.

No comments: