Wednesday, October 31, 2007

frightening

I just got back from school and let me tell you I saw ZERO costumes on campus. Well, zero until I saw Jack Sparrow in the parking garage on my way out. This would never happen at UPS. Between no costumes on Halloween and the mostly empty coffee shop across from campus I started to wonder if something crazy was going on and I was the only one who didn't know about it. Oh, and as I complain about seeing no costumes you can bet I wasn't wearing one either. As I told a friend the other day when he asked if I was doing something for Halloween, "homework doesn't stop for holidays."

Anyway, after I got home and checked my email I saw more costume than I ever wanted to. It's times like these that I start to secretly hope my father is really the mailman.

1 comment:

ALF said...

that's pretty awesome