Monday, December 11, 2006

Drum Roll Please

I have completed all of my papers for the semester! Woohoo! Now all I have left is my archives exam on Thursday, but I'm not worried about it. For the midterm I only studied four hours right before I took it and still got a 99.

So, my weekend was mostly paper writing. I listed to The Marriage of Figaro about a million times. I would say I almost have it memorized, but that's not true because it's not in English, so I can't hear what they're singing very well. Except the parts I already knew from accompanying singers in college. Also, if anyone out there wants to take me to an opera some day, that would be fine with me.

Saturday night I went to a party with the other history students. Lots of mingling and drinking, and before I knew it the clock read 3:30 in the morning.

Sunday was church again, which I love, and then working on the paper. I also took (too long of) a break to watch the last episode of America's Next Top Model.

Now I must clean up my apartment, because it looks like a library exploded in here. Then I will take a nap before dinner at my professor's house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Greif, A.B! You're one busy gal! Will you be coming to Richmond before you go to Santa Fe? Are you even going to Santa Fe?

andi said...

I'm driving to Richmond on Friday, but then I fly out for Santa Fe super early Saturday morning. I'll be back in Richmond on the 31st, and stay for a week or so.