Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Grad school is pretty fun...now that the semester is over

Monday night my public history class headed over to our professor's house for dinner, which was very nice. Afterwards some of us went out for drinks (well, one drink in my case) at a fun place I'd never been to with tons of good beer on tap. Then yesterday I had lunch with a friend (real friends in Raleigh, hooray!) and we tried to do some Christmas shopping at the mall. Looking back though, she bought a Christmas gift for herself, and I got nowhere. Last night four of us girls went out downtown to celebrate the end of the semester, which was lots of fun. We need to go out more next semester. Tonight I went to my homegroup Christmas party, where we had a "Dirty Santa" exchange. I took the bag I got from a similar party last year from Jennifer (which the girl who ended up with loved, by the way), as well as a pen that lights up. In exchange I got a disgusting old camouflaged army cap. Then four of us went out for drinks (again, just one in my case) afterwards. Now that I've had my fun, tomorrow will be a day of studying for my archives exam. And then I go home!

2 comments:

I'm Jennifer said...

I need to start using your memory recall game, I have no idea what bag it is I gave you last year in one of those games...refresh my memory. Can't wait to see you for the New Year celebration!

andi said...

It was striped with different colors and looked kind of like a mini beach bag. You included some of those dead frogs in there, and the jar started to leak...