Wednesday, December 20, 2006

some things

Last night for dinner my mom made chili (the beans and meat and red sauce kind, like Texas chili, not like New Mexico chili) with some of the sausage from the deer my brother killed a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, but I think it was the sauce that made it good, not necessarily the deer meat. Also, the deer skull is sitting right outside our front door, which is pretty gross. And my room has been overrun with Ryan's guns and hunting paraphernalia.

It snowed yesterday and all of last night, so everything is covered in white. And it's cold.

I just saw my grades for this past semester and I got all As.

I have taken up a new hobby and am being quite the crafty girl this Christmas. I will post pictures later, once I've given the gifts away. Get excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Andi,
I read a lot of this stuff and I think that you are pleasantly dramatic. Just dramatic enough to mention that you never drink too much (uno, one, 1, a single drink) which I find funny.
Glad you're doing good. We're in CO hanging out, just got back from a mountain getaway in our new charcol Jaguar. Katies parents treat us like royalty.
Later,
Andrew

Anonymous said...

A.B., are you sure it wasn't that dead deer what made the chili so good?

andi said...

Andrew,
I mean, there are lots of adult relatives (mom, grandparents, aunts, etc) who read this thing, so I have to be careful. But notice I don't ALWAYS mention I had only one drink...