Saturday, December 30, 2006

Update

It snowed a lot more. Santa Fe has over 25 inches. I think the New Mexico governor (Bill Richardson) declared a state of disaster. And you know it's serious when all the churches cancel their Sunday morning services. I don't feel like I'm in a disaster though, don't worry. However, the snow and ice are messing up interstate travel, which means I can't get to Albuquerque in the morning to get to the airport for my flight back to Richmond. So I'm here a little longer I guess. I think we're going to try to get me out on Monday before the next snow storm comes on Tuesday.

In the meantime I'm still slaving away over this art project I started. The whole thing is taking more time and energy than I initially bargained for. It's fun though. Ryan told me it was probably my calling and I should give up on history and libraries. We'll see.

No comments: