Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some Pictures

Here are some pictures I took tonight with my new camera while wandering around downtown in the freezing cold.

This is the plaza. I'm sorry it's a little fuzzy. I'm still working on the whole flash/no flash/hold still thing.


This is a drinking fountain near the corner of the plaza. It's also fuzzy, but look how cool the fountain is.


These were some of the farolitos outside my house on Christmas Eve. So actually this was not taken tonight, or downtown, or even with my own camera, but at least you can see what I was talking about in that previous post.


This is St. Francis Cathedral. Except it's not a cathedral anymore because several months ago the Pope made it a basilica. Popes can do that you know.


This is the back of a cute angel sculpture outside the basilica.


That's all for now.

No comments: