Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm pretty tempted

I've never had a dog before. I mean, Ryan has Jackson but got him after I left for college, and the grandparents have Danny, but I never had one as a kid. Maybe I should get one? I think I want a Boston Terrier. How could anyone not want one of these? But now is maybe not a good time? I have a lot of work to do, but I'm home a lot. I do go away a lot though, so it would have to be welcome in Richmond. And if I'm in Richmond for the summer, maybe that won't work? Or maybe Danny wants a friend? Or maybe I should wait until after the summer? Or maybe I should forget the whole idea? Some of you are dog people- how much does having a dog even cost? BTs aren't big, so they probably don't eat too much. And how much are average vet visits? I've never been to a vet. Ok, maybe I went on a field trip to the vet's office with my Girl Scout troop in the third grade. And I already have the perfect lake to take a dog to. Hmmm. I'm open for advice and/or suggestions. I mean, I probably won't get one any time soon. I'm just daydreaming.

No comments: