Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend: nice and relaxing.

Friday: Ran almost all the way around the lake (I hadn't been running since the middle of December), went to Foster's Market in Chapel Hill to read and eat one of their delicious monster scones, watched a couple As Time Goes By episodes.

Saturday: Ran all the way around the lake, read, played The Oregon Trail, read some more, watched more As Time Goes By.

Sunday: Went to church (and actually dragged myself out of bed to get to the 9:30 service), saw Stomp the Yard (I admitted to the girls I was with that I didn't even know about stepping before I saw previews for the movie, which they couldn't believe, but then I learned they have never had Indian food, which I couldn't believe.), ate at a place that looked like a cross between Paneras and Caribou Coffee, went grocery shopping, did more reading, watched more As Time Goes By.

No comments: