Friday, July 06, 2007

a few little updates

Danny-the-cutest-dog-ever is sick with a not-so-cute hacking cough. Luckily he sleeps in Grandma's room and not mine.

I played my cello today. I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't very good.

Grandpa did not go to rehab today as planned. Turns out he's doing too well for it, and yet they said he's not well enough to leave critical care and come home. Riddle me that.

Today in my internship collection I found the signature of a president before his presidential days. That was pretty exciting. I also found a newspaper ad from 1975 that read "Enter the Miss Virginia Beauty Pageant. No Talent Required."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which pres?

andi said...

My collection isn't very old, so the guy from Georgia is still alive and maybe that's not as exciting as lots of other presidents, but still.