Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weekend Review

Friday: Went to my internship, visited Grandpa at the hospital, then came home and...I'm not really sure. Maybe I just watched tv? This weekend has been a little off since the Wednesday holiday messed with the week and I don't usually work on Fridays.

Saturday: Ran, then went out for a Thai lunch. Helped an aunt create a PowerPoint presentation, came home for a little bit, then went to a coffee shop to do research for my thesis. Came home and got in bed to read.

Sunday: Ran, ate lunch with Grandma, then went to another coffee shop for more research before 4:00 church. Took Grandpa some cooked spinach, then came home. Now I will work on a crossword puzzle and then go to bed.

Tomorrow morning Grandma has surgery, so both of my grandparents will be in different hospitals and I will be here, holding down the fort with Danny.

No comments: